Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Laundry Is My Thing

I noticed that I post on Facebook A LOT about doing laundry. So I thought I'd give you a play by play of just part of my exiting week to show you why.

Sunday
Wake up.
Check for internet. There is none.
Smoke e-cig.
Think. Decide to pick fruit, step outside, decide against molten wasteland.
Think. Think. Think. (Winnie the Pooh reference)
Stare at laundry pile.
Attempt to hang out with someone. Fail.
Eat.
Watch boyfriend play Diablo.
Check facebook.
Blog.
Sleep.

Monday
Same as Sunday.

Tuesday
Same as Monday except I'm fed up with life and not having a car or a phone, and decide to take it out violently on the giant pile of laundry taunting me from the closet.

Alas. What will I do when I'm caught up?

Anyway, laundry is basically the only thing that's not disappointing as hell. No one can/will take it from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment