Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sprituality

I'm a hugely spiritual person. I'm eclectic but mostly follow a Wiccan path.

Before you ask, Wiccans don't believe in Satan. So no, I'm not a Satanist. I also don't hex people. Ha ha.

I've studied tarot, astrology, palmistry, mythology from many different cultures, runes, alchemy, some quantum theory, symbolism, astral projection, and many other esoteric things. :)

I'm very very interested in the spiritual plane, and yesterday, for the first time in my life, I full on saw a shadow figure walk into my room. It was epically awesome!!!

Lisa's boyfriend sees spirits and says there are 5 in our house. 3 "loops", and 2 conscious spirits. Based on his description of the spirits in the house, I believe it was the old man doing his loop. It's been a long time since I conducted an investigation... Perhaps it's time to get back in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment