Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dancing

When I was in high school I was in drama, choir, and dance. I loved to dance. I figured that since my voice didn't really need any work, that I would focus on dancing instead. I quit choir and took dance. This made my mom pretty unhappy, but I don't see why. Dance was pretty much the best thing that ever happened to a teenage me.

I made dance company my senior year of high school, and on an average day I would dance about 3-6 hours a day. Which is awesome. I would sleep 8.5 hours a night. Also awesome.

Dance is my favorite form of expression. My life has always been about music, but I have always felt that it should have been about dance.

Which is why I'm super stoked to be on the NightSneak gogo team!!! Say what you like but I wouldn't say anything until you see us dance. Those girls freaking ROCK!!!! They're all so talented and funny, sweet and outgoing. YAY! I love meeting awesome people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment