Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sprituality Is Awesome

My totem animal came to me yesterday by way of a raven (which happens to be a messenger from the spirit world if you didn't know). It's a rooster. Yeah I thought it was weird too until I read about what the rooster represents. I've been reading up on the "Other Side" lately and that is exactly what a rooster does. It helps you with your study of the Other Side.

I've learned so much in the past few days about what life really is and what it's all about and it's AWESOME. All of it makes so much sense! Basically we are all here to experience negativity as part of our soul's learning experience. There is no sin, there is no right or wrong. There is only knowledge. No one will judge you but yourself. There is no right or wrong religion, but most religions have lost sight of what earth life really is.

I also learned that you choose how many incarnations you will have on this earth. I'm still in the process of finding what my purpose here is. Everyone chooses 2 of 45 available themes to have in their current lifetime. I'm fairly certain that my themes are Intellectuality and Freedom. Well I am certain that my first is Intellectuality, but my second theme eludes me.

I also met my spirit guide yesterday. Her name is Amella and she lived in Portugal in the 2nd century.

I saw my own aura for the first time a few days ago. Absolutely fascinating! My next step is to work on my clairaudience, which I've had all my life. I've always said that I've never seen a spirit (until recently, as I mentioned in a previous post) but I have heard quite a few and felt them all my life. My rooster totem will help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment