Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

C'est L'amour

Yeah I don't speak French.

But I do speak love. ^_^

There are so many different kinds of love, and I finally feel like my life is filled with love. My little family is so happy now that we're together, and I've finally found a man that appreciates who I am and treats me the way I should have been treated all along.

Finally being pushed in the right direction; this is what I've needed all along.

Getting hired on the spot on Tuesday is going to be the first step in securing my future with my family and with my Jake.

I can't wait to get started! I have a shoot this weekend, then a night and day with my lover, Thanksgiving, and the first birthday I get to spend with the love of my life. The rest of my life is going to be the best years of my life and I can't wait to get started! I can't believe I spent the first 25 years of my life being pushed around and beaten down. No longer. Nothing but good times up ahead!

I couldn't have done anything, been anything, without Jake and my family. The people who love me regardless of where I've been or what I've done. I still have a lot to answer for, but I'm not scared anymore. Not sad anymore. Not giving up anymore. I deserve happiness, and happiness has finally found me.

I'm one of the lucky ones. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment