Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dance

I've trained in ballet, clogging, jazz, contemporary, as well as in gymnastics. I've been dancing for 19 years and it is definitely top 3 in my list of passions. I love expressing myself through dance. Currently trying to make it a profession. After I tore my groin twice I basically gave up on teaching dance, which is what I wanted to do with my life.

Dance really is my dream and has been for a long time. Even greater than my musician dreams, and that's saying something.

Dance and music are necessary parts of my life. They've always been there and always will be.

Currently there are a couple of teams that are looking for dancers that I'm looking into, currently.

My dancing is funny. I either look like a graceful swan or a nerd face. It's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment