Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Deal Breakers

I'm an extremely open minded, accepting person. But like everyone, I have pet peeves. If you want to be in my life all I ask is that you DON'T:

*Drink every day OR try to hang out because you have nowhere to drink.
*Steal my shit. Seriously. I am an extremely generous person and honestly, I would probably just give it to you anyway.
*Disrespect. Period.
*Lie to me. White or black. I'm a big girl, I can handle the truth.
*Diss on things I like. "To each his own"?
*Expect me to take your side opposing someone.
*Be a douche because I didn't take your side.
*Tickle me. Seriously. I will end you.
*Be judgmental. I absolutely hate judgmental people. You don't live anyone else's life so STFU about it.
*Be a zealot. I have very strong views that many have deemed "anti-Christian," such as my views on human rights and marriage equality. Also many Christians would say my religion is "of Satan."
*Confuse my friendship for romantic interest.
*Be shady.
*Brag. I HATE BRAGGING. There is a huge difference between bragging and telling someone about your accomplishments.
*Have a sense of superiority.
*DO HEROIN. I DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE WHO DO HEROIN. NO EXCEPTIONS.


Also it helps if you:

*Love to be crazy in public.
*Sing everyday sentences.
*Love animals.
*Like to debate.
*Love music. Any kind.
*Understand my sense of humor.
*Have an unhealthy obsession with honey badgers and unicorns.
*Are nerdy.
*Understand why Adventure Time is like the greatest show ever. Seriously. Adventure Time is the greatest show ever.
*Don't get embarassed easily.

Now accepting applications for friendship. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment