Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Things You Don't Know About Me

A surprising number of people know nothing about my life, despite years of friendship. I guess no one's ever bothered to ask about it. So here you go. A list of things you might know, but probably don't, about meeee.

*I was adopted *I have a billion siblings; adopted, half, full *I've been dancing for 19 years
*I've been playing the piano for 19 years *I've been doing algebra for 19 years *I've been reading since I was 3 1/2 *I've gone to school in 2 other countries besides the U.S.
*I've been to 6 different countries *I sing. Amazingly. (Not conceit here. Just known fact. It is my best talent) *I've had 2 kids *I was in the U.S. Army *I had the Mumps when I was 12 *I support marriage equality *I support cannabis legalization *My favorite food is sushi *I drink alcohol about 3-5 times a year *I quit smoking a month ago

There you go. It's like an ode to me. Lame I know. But I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment