Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Karma's A Fat Freaking Biotch, Isn't It?

I don't know whether to shake my head at you or laugh. Honestly, take a look at yourself and what you're becoming. Do you even like yourself? Do you respect yourself? Do you feel any remorse for the people you have totally screwed over? I've been there. The difference between you and me is that I knew what I was doing. I didn't COMPLAIN about all the consequences because I knew I DESERVED them.

But the fact that you're oblivious to your own SERIOUSLY MESSED UP actions is not even the worst part. The worst part is that you can SIT THERE AND PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE'S FRIEND and then start drama when you're not getting enough sexual attention from the group of friends you screwed. You are fake as hell. I don't give a damn if you actually do care about anyone as much as you say you do (which I don't believe for a second), if you love someone, you are happy when they are happy. You don't sit there and try to screw things up for them by being a huge slut.

Which brings me to my next point. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BE PROUD OF BEING PASSED AROUND A GROUP OF FRIENDS LIKE A JOINT? You're what, barely 17? GET SOME SELF RESPECT. Instead of screwing 3 friends and being depressed because NONE OF THEM WANT TO DATE YOU, maybe you should have kept your pants up, tried actually being a friend instead of a groupie, and maybe, just maybe, if your total lack of any sort of intelligence at all and your ability to tell people what to do regardless of your ignorance to EVERYTHING didn't turn people off, perhaps someone would find you worth their time.

I'm not going to put up with you any longer. Take a step back, turn around, and walk away hun. Because I've been NICE to your fake ass face until now. But I have lost ALL respect for you. Keep your freaking hands and your vagina to yourself. My man doesn't want them.

And if this doesn't get through to you, God knows what will. You've been told time and time again to back the hell off. I suggest you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment